If you are own iDevice from following list running iOS 8.1 or 8.0.2 or 8.0 & you are a Mac user, this jailbreak guide is for you. Until, Pangu team release Mac English 1.1 tool version, you can complete the jailbreak process with installing Cydia manually.
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini with retina (iPad Mini 2), iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
iPod Touch 5.
Download the Pangu8 1.0.1 tool version first from here.
Pangu 8 1.0.1 tool with important files.
Requirements before the start jailbreak process.
- Make sure to complete below Pangu8 requirements before the start jailbreak process.
- Make sure to update your iDevice’s iOS version via iTunes. If you already have updated via OTA, restore again via iTunes.
- Make sure to back up all important data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Don’t forget to disable running Passcodes and Touch ID.
- Disable Find My iPhone feature of your Device.
- Don’t disable com.apple.mobile.softwareupdated.plist service. This will ignore white Apple jailbreak error.
- Pangu8 still only for Windows and make sure run XP minimum
- Enough Battery life to complete the whole jailbreak process.
How to jailbreak iOS 8 / 8.0.x and 8.x with Pangu8 1.0.1?
- Use Windows computer to complete the jailbreak process with following guide.
- Pangu8 1.0.1 has easy step guide and follows below instructions to jailbreak.
- Connect your Device to Windows computer and Download Pangu8 1.0.1 version.
- Run it as administrator
- Now you should unchecked the check box
- Click on the jailbreak button.
- All steps are over and now you have been jailbreak.
Cydia installation guide for Mac users.
Step 01. Use Pangu8 jailbreak tool and complete the jailbreak process first.
Step 02. Then, it needs to install OpenSSH. Use Pangu8 app for it. Already it has installed by the Pangu8 jailbreak tool.
Step 03. Install CyberDuck SFTP client into the PC.
Step 04. It needs to find your iDevice Wi-Fi IP address. You can complete it with Settings — > Wi-Fi — > i
Step 05. Run CyberDuck SFTP client. Give your iOS’s Wi-Fi IP address into it.
Step 06. Use this Cydia file to place into iOS device through the CyberDuck.
Step 07. Copy following command and paste it into the CyberDuck using following path
Here is the path – Go — > Send command — > Send
Here is the command – dpkg –install cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb
Step 08. Now open Go — > Send command again. It needs to type “restart” and send it.
This command helps you to reboot the iDevice.
Step 09. Go and see the Home screen after complete the reboot.
Step 10. Cydia is available now on your iDevice.