Pangu 8 1.2.1 tool released to jailbreak following iDevices running iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0.2 and iOS 8.0 as untethered with installing Cydia automatically.
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini with retina (iPad Mini 2), iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 & iPod Touch 5.
Important – before start the jailbreak step.
- The most important thing, you must use the latest version of Pangu as always. It has fewer bugs.
- If you already have updated your iDevice’s iOS using Over The Air (OTA), please restore it again via iTunes. This will avoid jailbreak errors always.
- Highly forced you to get the backup of your iDevice before run the iOS 8 jailbreak. Get latest iTunes or iClould’s help.
- You shouldn’t remove or disable com.apple.mobile.softwareupdated.plist service to ignore unable to reboot error.
- Turn off the “Passcode” (Settings — > General — > Passcode Lock — > turn off) Then you can enter the home screen, without asking to unlock the screen.
- Turn off the “Auto lock” (Settings — > General — > Auto-Lock — > Never). Then, it will never delay the lock screen.
- Turn off the “Find my iPhone” (Settings — > iCloud — > Find my iPhone)
- Turn on your iDevice into the Airplane mode.
How to jailbreak and install Cydia with Pangu8 1.1 for Windows users.
Step 01. Pangu8 1.2.1 download is available from here.
Step 02. Connect your iDevice with the PC.
Step 03. Run the Pangu8 tool as administrator.
Step 04. Click on the blue “Start Jailbreak”.
Step 05. Reject “Disk is almost full”. click the Done button.
Step 06. Within few seconds, it will complete the jailbreak process.
Step 07. After complete the jailbreak process,go and click on the Cydia icon on your home screen.
Step 08. Now, Cydia is available on your iDevice.
Help guide, when unsuccessful the jailbreak.
- Restore your iDevice with the backup, when you failed the jailbreak.
- Then turn into the airplane mode.
- Jailbreak your iDevice again.
- When none of these attempt successes, use Pangu’s “restore functionality” to restore your iDevice. Then try to jailbreak again.